Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More then death

And here I stand....
Still facing fight or flight and wishing I had kept quiet. Or wait, I did keep quiet and it didn't help. How did this all start? Something to do with the king. He's an unhappy fellow. Don't even consider using humor with him. Or if you do, make sure you install wings first. If I had wings, a quick getaway would have been so stinking easy. I take the first claim back, I did open my mouth and create problems. Now I'm stuck in one of those situations you don't get out of without a miracle. Like, say, an earthquake? No, that's to hopeful. I'm gonna lean toward a greater problem then me for these mean dudes.
Yes, miracles are real! Dreams do come true! I'm not gonna die today! I might die another day but not right now.
You're sitting on the edge of your seat! You're begging me to go on! Or not...but you should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment