Thursday, August 6, 2009

The beginning

And here I stand,
Faced with fight or...well not flight cause I can't fly. Death probably. I don't think they'd leave me alive, but stranger things have happened. Like, how I even got in this situation to begin with. How did it all start? I wonder how many people standing in the middle of a group of kills think back to why. Why is a really hard question to ask, especially when considering escape options. Let me tell ya, there aren't many. And that's just my point, there are very little ways to go other then death, why would you ask me why? Oh wait, I asked why, didn't I. Or did I? Was I really asking why, or was I just wondering how many people do ask why?
How did all of this start?
Oh yeah, I was considering that a why. Have I lost you yet, or am I making sort of sense? Let's reveiw. I'm standing facing fight or die, and I'm wondering why. Wouldn't you wonder too? Too many questions, I know. Let's move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment