Monday, August 17, 2009

And here I stand,

Their leader is making some jeering remark when he walks up to me. Just try it. Go ahead, try and talk to me. He opens his mouth and I put my hand up. Apparently this is an offence. I'm attacked on both sides. Hello random evil minions, how was your day today? Angry looking leader dude comes close enough that his staff can bash me in the head if he wants it too, but not so close as I can inflict pain.

Stink, this guy is semi smart.

I growl at him and then jump back so his staff hits the dirt. Well that was a dumb thing to do, now I have his entire army coming to kill me. Think fast. What to do now? I see a butterfly brightly colored with pinks and blues and greens. It flies down and makes a run of the place. It's moving so fast it's wings are a blur of beautiful color. Then it's gone. Oh wait, wasn't I just getting attacked? Oh great.

No comments:

Post a Comment